Information We Collect
We may collect the following information when you subscribe to our email newsletter or fill in our enquiry form:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With This Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send you emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive with your implied consent. Cookies allow web applications to remember you and personalise your experience. The website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Google Analytics & Conversion Tracking
We use traffic log cookies from Google Analytics to identify which pages are being used and is an essential part of monitoring and improving our electronic communications. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this non-identifiable aggregated traffic information for statistical analysis purposes.
We also use conversion tracking to understand customer behaviour.
This site uses essential session cookies for the operation of the website.
Google Adwords Cookies
If we embed YouTube videos in the site, watching the video will set a cookie on your computer.
We may also use embedded applications such as Twitter, Facebook or Rafflecopter. These third parties may set cookies to remember your preferences.
How to Disable Cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you disable cookies, your experience of some parts of the website may be affected.
Links to Other Websites